Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Upstate Kids Consignment Sale Event


Back to School is just around the corner. That means the kids most likely have outgrown all their clothes, shoes, and of course need a NEW backpack. Since last years clothes are still in great shape, hardly worn even you need a Great place to take them. Well, I have discovered the place to go www.upstatekids.com Last season I took clothes from my children's closets and was very pleased with the money I made. I made enough money to purchase both my children's clothes for the summer season. Now as fall consignment season approaches I am cleaning out everything. I hope to take full advantage of the opportunity to get cash for things I no longer need without the hassle of having a yard sale. You set the price. You can earn as much as 75% of your sales if you volunteer to help. The part I like best about Upstate Kids is every night you can go online and view your sales summary. Since upstate Kids has sales in Clemson, Anderson, & Seneca you have three chances to sell your items. Give it a try. Sign up today online and don't forget to tell them Jolie at Kidstuff Boutique sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment